This is a simple and handy tutorial about how to share your internet from Windows computer with iPhone, Samsung phone, HTC phone, Huawei phone and any other smartphones, iPad and other tablets, laptops and any other wireless devices.
Imagine you're in the office and you need to download an application from App Store urgently, but the 3G/4G network is running out. And of course, you have no key to the WiFi network box. And no other available WiFi connection.
How can you download this needed application via WiFi, not via your iPhone cellular data? Hack the WiFi password? No, you don't need to do so if you can create a WiFi hotspot on your PC and share your own computer's internet with your iPhone.
What You Need to Share the Internet from Windows to Mobile:
- PC/Laptop with Windows XP and the later (Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- An available internet connection (Ethernet)
- A working wireless card on your desktop/laptop
- Free and little program called 160WiFi
Steps to Create the Personal WiFi Hotspot and Get WiFi Connection:
1. Download and install program 160WiFi.
2. Launch it after installation, then it will start a WiFi hotspot automatically by default.
3. You can modify the WiFi name (SSID) and password to make a personal WiFi hotspot.
4. Search on your phone/tablet or other WiFi devices for the WiFi you just set up and join in with the specified passcode.
Well, it is just that simple and easy-to-get. Enjoy the free, unlimited and personal WiFi yourself.